For new patients, please allow up to two hours for a complete visit. We ask that you arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time so we can complete your paperwork.
We will do everything we can to make sure your visit is efficient and convenient for you. Remember that on your first visit, you will have your paperwork confirmed, your complete medical history reviewed, any x-ray exams taken that are needed, and have your physician consultation and treatment(s). In addition, emergencies do arise in a medical practice, so please bear with us if we run behind. We will try to keep you up-to-date if there are any delays so that your valuable time is not lost.
What to Expect
At your first visit, new problem visit, or annually, you will be asked to complete various forms to help us expedite your visit to treat your condition. It is very important that you fill out the forms completely. If you have any questions or problems we can address them or even help you complete these forms when you arrive.
What to Bring
- (If available) X-ray or imaging studies performed within the last 6 months pertaining to your orthopedic condition to help us conduct a thorough and comprehensive evaluation
- Contact information for your any other physicians involved in your care including: primary care physician (PCP), other specialty physician(s), and dentist
- Any medical records from prior visits to other physicians that you think may be helpful
- Information about prior treatments and medications that have been tried in the past
- Current insurance card(s) and driver's license
- Referral authorization from your PCP if required by your insurance carrier or other circumstances.
- Payment method if you do not have insurance
- List of questions you want to ask
Please contact our office 24 hours in advance if you have to cancel your appointment so that we may offer the opening to another patient.