Throughout your journey, our care team will partner with you from your first appointment to treatment and recovery. We offer comprehensive physical therapy and education so you can feel better faster.
- Foot & Ankle Conditioning Program (PDF)
- Hospital Knee Exercises (PDF)
- Knee Conditioning Program (PDF)
- Plantar Fasciitis and Bone Spurs (PDF)
- Preparing for Joint Replacement Surgery (PDF)
- Reverse Total Shoulder Replacement (PDF)
- Shoulder Conditioning Program (PDF)
- Total Hip Replacement (PDF)
- Total Knee Replacement (PDF)
- Total Shoulder Replacement (PDF)
Patient Education Library
The medical providers and staff of Parkridge Bone & Joint are ready and willing to assist you with questions about your care, so please contact us at (423) 493-5220 so we can determine how best to provide you the information you need.